Sunday, July 27, 2008

Quotes and Thoughts

"I'm crazy, I'm silly, I'm funny, I'm cute, I'm brave, I'm girly, I'm sweet, I'm loud, I'm cheerful, I'm opinionated, I'm energetic, I'm annoying, I'm fun, I'm outgoing, sometimes I'm not everything I wish I could be, I'm everything I need to be. I'm just me, and I like it like that."

"Eventually- You realize that life sucks, Love isn't always real, and Happiness is only for a limited time. You learn who your real friends are, You learn to hold back tears, and You learn how to act like you don't care."

"I want a boy I can run to in tears and, with no explaination, he will just hold."

"Isn't it ironic. We ignore those who adore us, adore those who ignore us, hurt those who love us, and love those who hate us."

"Sometimes, it would be nice to be wrong about people."

"You can only push a girl away for so long, until she walks out of your life on her own. So be careful what you say and make sure this is what you want, because once she turns around, she's not coming back.*

"Life is not a movie, and Love is not a song."

"Unless you've lived my life, don't judge me becuase you don't know, never have, and never will know every little thing and detail about me."

"Sometimes you just need to be with the person who makes you smile, even if it means waiting."

"I'm not a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place and I spill things alot. I'm pretty clumsy and sometimes I have a broken heart. My friends and I sometimes fight and maybe somedays nothing goes right, but when I think about it and take a step back, I remember how amazing life truly is and that maybe, just maybe. I like being unperfect..."

Alot of these quotes I had in the back of a notebook that I had all this year at school. You can definitely tell what my mood was that day from the quotes that are written down. But I was looking through it and these are some that just sort of fit with my mood right now. Then I found something I once said to a good friend when I was having a hard day and so was she...

If you settle for mediocre you will only have a mediocre life, But if you figt for what you truly love... you will find something amazing.

Sometimes you find that perfect quote that describes you at that moment and sometimes you feel like you are to many quotes at once. This is completely random. But yeah. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I loved this post! Im always looking for quotes to decorate my notebooks!