Monday, August 4, 2008

Disney Channel and Coke

So it is 9:30 am now and I STILL haven't gone to bed. haha. yeah. I couldn't fall asleep all night. It sucked. anyway so i entertained myself watching jonas brothers music videos on youtube and watching random shows on tv. then morning finally came and i cleaned my microwave, mopped the floors on my hands and knees (it was actually kind of fun), cleaned my sister's fish tank, and cleaned the counters. Then I cleaned my room and got dressed for the day. I felt kind of bad though cuz I text anthony at like 8:00ish and I woke him up. I'm still sorry about that by the way. Anywho. Now I am just sitting on the floor of my room watching spongebob. I was watcing disney channel though but it was an episode I have already seen so I changed the channel. I have a feeling that the only that will keep me awake today is coke. And I have to stay awake cuz I think I am going with my dad today (it might be tomorrow, not really sure) and then my mom gets home. Plus, I have to clean the car. But yeah. This is a really random post. But I was bored and it sounded appealing to blog.
On another note, I finished drivers ed last night, Rosie helped me ALOT. In fact, she was the one clicking the answer while i found other answers so we got it done REALLY fast. so that is relieving. Now I have my drives scheduled for next week and then I will do my observations and then be able to get my license by the nineteenth (i hope) so that is exciting. OH! also volleyball tryout are this week. I'm sort of excited, but at the same time... we have to run a 5-minute mile and that does not sound appealing, especially since the last time I ran it felt like my ribs were crushing in on eachother. But oh well. I'll suck it up. Um. Yeah. Oh and my birthday is on wednesday. Sweet Sixteen! woo! um. OH! My sister's best friend is coming to the valley from colorado with my mom today. She stays til like saturday I think which is SUPER exciting. I love that girl she is SO cute. Um.... what else?
OH! The other night my cousin had a drive-in movie on her garage with her projector. It was so fun. We watching 'Night at the Museum.' That is a funny show.
Oh and last night Rosie and I went up to my grandparents and walked down to popperton park. It was way funny. We tried to climb up the soccer posts and eventually made it. But our first attempts looked pretty fricken hilarious. Then we ate popsicle... haha 'what now....!' haha. we are cool. But anyway. That is what is going on in my life at the moment. Talk to 'yal laterz!

1 comment:

Anthony said...

How come you leave out all the stuff about harassing me and waking me up? That's the FUN stuff to talk about :) I actually enjoy you doing that so I hope me joking like that won't stop it.