Saturday, July 19, 2008

Note To Self:

Never play frogger at 3 o'clock in the morning. it makes you feel like you are on speed, cuz i was playing it and the cars kept getting faster and faster. it made me really sick. then i decided what the heck i will play inklink... yeah you need adobe in order to play it and rosie's computer doesn't have that. Then i decided I am bored so what the heck, I went on to neopets (yes, i know i am a nerd) but the games weren't as fun as they were when i was in fifth grade, so finally i went onto ebaumsworld and the stupid stick avalanche game wouldn't work so i decided to play a game called portal and it is so frustrating. I can't get past level six and it is SO annoying, ugh. oh well. i think i might just play a good game of freecell. But moral of the story, don't play frustrating games at three in the morning. ha ha. goodnight and good day.... once again.
(3:00 AM)


HOLY COW! I just did the idiot test on ebaumsworld. It is SO frustrating. Oh my goodness. But good news... I finished it and it said I was brilliant so I feel a little better. ha ha. But yeah. Don't take it, or do. Whichever you prefer :)
(3:09 AM)


Oh my goodness! I just beat totem destroyer on ebaumsworld! I don't think I have felt this accomplished all week. wow. I really am a retard. hm. oh well. haha. well now i am going to go look for some other pointless games... but i might go to bed. I feel a hint of exhaustion coming on. hm. we'll see.
(3:47 AM)

So I just spent fifteen minutes running around as a little electrical mouse eating crappy graphic food. It was exciting. But then it stopped. And during it Rosie's little brothers' friend came upstairs and now him and his friends are like spying on me. It is a tad creepy. So I think I will go lay down so they stop bugging me. So I hope for a final time I bid you goodnight and good day.
(3:59 AM)

No comments: