Saturday, July 19, 2008

Insomnia

Man I hope i spelled insomnia right. ha ha. But yeah I am sleeping at Rosie's and as always she fell asleep during the movie. We were watching disturbia and after what had happened tonight i was really freaked out. A person had started texting me about what.... five days ago and I had no idea who it was. I asked and they said it was the person I liked, and since I don't really like anyone right now I got oober confused. Then tonight they text me again and asked what color my toothbrush was and then another one of my favorite colors was. It was really creepy. So Rosie called the number on her phone with *67. The guy answered and I had never heard that voice. I was so creeped out. Then Rosie left a message on his voicemail and said not to text me and the guy text me and said "I'm shaking in my boots. goodnight. ha ha." I was way freaked out. Anyway. Later on I called Verizon and they said they couldn't block the phone and so Rosie and I got onto this site to look up numbers and it said the guy lived in Provo. Then I asked again and the guy told me his name. I later found out that he had 'found the number on the ground' and it was from one of the girls who I went to OYA with. I was still a little shaken though. So watching disturbia was creepy. Ha ha. Rosie just woke up and said it would be cool to jump out of a plane then went back to bed. Wow she is cool.
Anyway. So hm. What is new and exciting that I could write about. Well I guess it doesn't necessarily have to be new, so whatever. Um. Yeah. So lately I have had issues sleeping at night. I guess it is cuz I have way to much on my mind. Hence why I am writing in this blog, cuz honestly I only write on this thing when I am incredibly bored. But um. I wish that life was simple. That there was an on/off switch and if you didn't want to feel a certain way at a certain time you wouldn't have to. Or you could just stop and rewind and do something over. Then you could fix everything, cuz I definitely regret some of actions. But then I wish you could fast forward so maybe things could be different. For instance, if the last two months of my life had happened in a month or two I think things would have been alot different. But then I guess that is life. And you have to just keep going. Even if it means running. Which might I add, I hate running so I don't know why I do track. Ha ha. But yeah. I wish I could fix some things. Oh and I wish I could make it so people did things differently so they wouldn't screw up their own lives, cuz I see things happen I know it is going to have a bad outcome and I just sit there and watch. I mean sometimes I try to change it but it never seems to work. I feel like such an idiot sometimes. I dunno. I'm not very sure about anything lately though.
But yeah. 'Life goes on." So you might as well keep smiling :D Even if it means not being completely open about everything. Ugh this sucks. Everyone I was texting stop texting and so I am just awaked alone. This stinks. Hm. Then again I have been pretty alone lately. Ever since my sister was in a car accident everything has been about her at home, I mean don't get me wrong she deserves to be taken care of, but it has kind of gotten to the point were I feel like the forgotten child. I mean my mom goes to work. Comes home. Plays with Emma. Take care of Megan. And goes to bed. Megan get up, hangs out with Dominick or Tanner, goes to a few appointments, naps, and then hangs out with someone else then goes to bed. I get up, o to volleyball and then I am on my own. Recently I have taken to playing Oblivion and making ringtones on phonezoo but it gets old really fast. Then Megan will want to hang out rarely but then she gets cranky and irritable. Today I slept in til three o'clock in the afternoon cuz I was sick and no one noticed. I woke up and I had no text messages, no missed calls, not voicemails. Megan was gone, Emma was gone (my grandpa had taken her to school in the morning after yelling at me for not getting her ready), and my mom had gotten home from work and was taking a nap. By the time I had gotten out of bed my mom had taken Megan to an appointment and the house was completely silent. I feel like the only time my mom does notice me is when she is getting mad at me about going out of town another week or making the kitchen dirty one day. I feel like I can never make her happy. It sucks. But if I get sad my mom gets mad to, so no matter what I just have to be happy and it is really hard sometimes. I dunno.
Life is alot more complicated than it should be And I wish it was like cinderella or beauty and the beast with a fairy tale ending, but it never is. Who knows, maybe I will get a fairy tale ending some day. But it's not looking very likely. Well this is getting to be quite a long blog so I am going to stop writing. I might write another one in a minute but who knows. So at 2:06 AM in the morning i bid you goodnight and good day.

No comments: