Saturday, July 19, 2008

Watching Batman

So Rosie and I are watching Batman Begins and it is sweet. We have decided to go to Batman: Dark Knight on monday at the IMAX so it will be a party. If you want to come you should give either Rosie or I money by tonight and we will get the tickets. But if we don't get them by today you have to buy them yourselves. So yeah. You should come. It will be a party. Anyway.
Today has been cool. Rosie and I went to the farmer's market and got hena on our feet. It looks really cool. Mine is like a vine with flowers. I might attach a picture so you will see. Ha ha. Hey look I did. But it looks funny unless I write more so I am just going to write some stuff. Um so last night after I finally decided to go to bed it sucked. In Rosie's kitchen they have this spider killer that constantly clicks and it was SO annoying. Then the air conditioning was blowing incredibly loud. Then I could hear Rosie's little brothers friend laughing. It sucked. I do not recommend it. Anyways. Also about the hena, Rosie's is like one big flower. Anyway. Yeah it was fun. But um. Now we are watching Batman so I am going to stop blogging cuz I feel rude. :D Have a nice day! And say your please and thank you's. And don't forget to appreciate your friends and family. Wow I am a nerd. But once again I am just trying to fill-up space. So I will be done now.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I have always wanted a henna tatoo! Your such a fun writer! xoxo