Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just a Quick Note

Just checking in to say I am all good. Everything is resolved. I'm ok. And I am no longer angsty. That is good. I start school in a week. Volleyball is into full swing so i am busy. I got my license today. And I am mostly happy. So if you cared or care I'm good. :) Have a fantastic week!

Updated at 3:02 am.
haha. just kidding. i just read some things and thought about some things and i kinda wish i hadn't cuz now i have this huge knot in my stomach that kinda feels like someone punched me or something. maybe it is just from doing cruches at volleyball today but hm. i dunno. i'll work it out. :D

Updated at 3:13
Ok. I have decided that there is no need to worry. I just need to not over-think things, especially this late, well early, in the night. So I am once again ok. Haha.

p.s. fifty-seven days

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"i just read some things and thought about some things and i kinda wish i hadn't" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA!! Oh that is great! Very informative! I feel like I'm so much closer to you! And curious question..What's in 53 days? If that's what it was. But what are you counting down to?

Anthony said...

"What's in 53 days?"

...

Are you serious? One, it says fifty seven... two... you're a dolt.