Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ten to One in Fourty-Eight Hours

So this week has been INSANE. I have had volleyball two-a-days everyday from nine in the morning til two in the afternoon. Then I have had drivers ed ever day cuz I just want to get it done. Anyway. So I have been really tired all week. But, surprisingly enough, I had been in a pretty good mood. I was happy, I didn't think I liked anyone, I was always busy so I didn't have time to think about things. I just went on my first date and I was having an incredibly amazing time just having fun all weekend. So that was how it was.

Then about fourty-eight hours ago I got really really tired, and I started getting this super bad headache, but I was still ok because I finally decided I might like someone and I thought, hey, maybe they might like me too. So I hung out with Rosie, as usual, and then we went and hung out with Anthony and Shippy and Rosie left. I stayed for a while and just talked to them and I was way fun just to relax and talk. Then I went home with a few tiny regrets but I didn't quite know they were regrets.

Then yesterday went pretty well, I went to volleyball as usual (and we did like a TON of lunges and so I am really sore), drivers ed, and then I went to the orthodonist, and then I came home. After that my mom and I went up to my grandparents and talked to them for a while, cuz they just got back from a cruise in Russia. Then I came home and I had my throbbing headache again, then Rosie came over and I was just super irritated and I wanted to relax but I think Rosie was a little more awake than I was. But anyway, my sister did something and I WAY over-reacted cuz I was super super irritated and tired, and I had a stuffy nose. So I just layed on my bed and Rosie left at like eleven thirty. Then my mom said she thought she heard me crying... she said I was snoring.

Then finally today I woke up late and went to volleyball ten minutes late. We worked on dives today so I got like six new bruises on my hips, knees, and elbows. So I am in pain. Then I had to leave volleyball early, as usual, to go to drivers ed. But I was still in an ok mood cuz I had been talking to sam all day and I was super excited for him to come home. Then I went to drivers ed and fell asleep during my observation cuz I have been so tired lately and I woke up with a pounding headache. Then I came home and sat on the computer for an hour putting pictures on facebook. Then I went with my mom to get pizza from little caesars and I text Rosie and she said she was going to go hang out with Sam... Then I went to my grandparents and talked to my cousins while my little sister swam. Then I was, not really yelled at but I don't know how else to say it, more so, told that I always like people that don't care about me and that sorta punched me in the face. Then my headache came back and my contacts started freaking out. So again, here I sit on the computer, really angsty and irritated. But yeah.

Thanks for listening to me rant. :D Have a beautiful rest of the day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you could just like me, that would make things easier...hahah. and when do you get done with drivers ed? cuz i wanna teach you yo drive stick! haha

Unknown said...

Okay. You said it was a long story. Apparently it's not. I got the same thing that you put into your blog. Other than the whole background stuff. I was hoping for juicy gossip. Foiled! Ah well.

Sam said...

Hey there! I'm really sorry about thursday. I really did want to see you and hang out with you and I thought I was going to be able to. I hope things are starting to look up a little for you though.