Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random Updates & Thoughts

Updates
* I jammed my thumb and it hurts really bad.
* For the first time in a long while my problems in life are not caused by boys.
* My ankles are stupid and I need to get them x-ray'd. (which i actually learned was really bad for you, today in chemistry)
* Volleyball is SO fun & I love the girls on my team.
* I'm still sick but slowly getting better.
* School is going pretty good.
* I'm having an inter-conflict of having to choose between sports and theatre and I am really being pulled towards sports.
* I've met some new friends that are way nice.
* I overall am pretty happy.

Thoughts
* Ok. So lately I have been talking to some people and it makes me realize how stupid some people really are. I mean honestly who tells someone that they are only physically attractive. I mean maybe it went down a little differently, but even so, you should not say it that straight forward. You should just try and actually get to know them more cuz once you did I bet you would discover how fricken amazing that person is.
* Secondly. I wish I was like super-woman or something and could fix everyone's problem. Like honestly. I hate it when my friends are sad. Especially when there is nothing I can do about. But no joke, if all my friends were happy and all my family was happy, I would be the happiest person ever. I care so much about the people around me. They literally mean the world to me.
* Thirdly. I have discovered that I have become an introvert so if that annoys you sorry. But I have had to deal with my sister's car accident and all, this summer so I have kind of had to. And I have decided it is good to do. Then you don't have to worry that other people will be sad cuz of how you are or something. But anyway. So yeah. I'm sorry if that bugs you.
* Fourthly. Volleyball is the most amazing sport ever. The girls are hilarious and I love them so much. We all went to Maggie Moo's tonight after our game and I hadn't laughed that had in SO long. Oh and also, during the varsity game, me and maddie were sitting on the bench making faces at eachother and she actually started crying cuz she was laughing so hard. It was GREAT! But tonight we all had a bonding night and went to Maggie Moo's, then we went to Sunnyside Park with some of the football guys and played night games. Which kind of failed so me and Liz hung out with the football boys, which are hilarious by the way. Anywho. Yeah. Volleyball= Amazing.
* Fifthly. My family is amazing. They sure give me tons of crap sometimes, but I love them. They hold me up and keep me going. My mom is the most amazing woman you will ever meet. She has been through so much and yet she still gets up everyday and works her butt off for her kids. I love her. Then my older sister, Megan, she may cause me alot of tears but I love that girl. She is the best older sister someone could ask for. I can go to her whenever I have boy problems and no matter what she will agree with me, even if I am bipolar and say I like someone then ten seconds later I hate them. She still agree's with me. My little sister. She is such a cutie. She came to volleyball with me this summer and just ran around encouraging me. She does that all the time. She is always concerned about me and says things like 'Are you ok, honey?' No joke. She is the cutest little sister ever. My older brother. Holy cow. Talk about motivation. He got married at nineteen to his lovely wife Rebecca Clements Mabey and now he gets up and works EVERY week day then holds out his calling in the church on Sunday's. He truly is amazing. He is always there for me. And if it wasn't for him I would listen to crappy music and I wouldn't be addicted to xbox 360. Once again I love my family. They are amazing.
* Finally. My friends. They are amazing. Sometimes you do stupid things. But I will ALWAYS try and be there for you and I will always be there to listen to anything you ever need to vent about or anything. ALL OF YOU. I love you. You really are amazing people. All my friends are. Even when you bug me cuz you won't tell me something. Friends are your guidance and they are meant to help you through anything and not judge you. That is what they are for. I am trying to be that kind of a friend. And yes sometimes I may be pissed and ignore you for a day or two. But I am not going to lie, I am very judgemental. I always have been. Even though I hate being judged I still judge people which is stupid. I know. But I am sharing my thoughts less and less. Hence the introvert. So Anyway. I love all of you. Never think you are worth anything less that amazing. You are all going to go on and do amazing things in life and I hope that I will still be able to be there when you do so. I have let amazing friendships slip through my fingers for stupid reasons. So you should always hold onto your friends because it takes forever to make an amazing friendship. But you could destroy one with a stupid sentence and action. So just be careful.

I told a friend once. 'If you settle for mediocre you will have a mediocre life, but if you fight for what you love you will have an amazing life.' I truly believe life is an obstacle put in your way and trying to see how far you will go before you fail. Never give up- Never fail- Never settle for mediocre.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Hey,
It sounds like you are doing great, which is good to hear. I am sorry you have a hard time with choosing between theatre and sports. Just remember, always choose what makes you happy in life, and try to live with no regrets. I know you have great friends in both theatre and sports, just don't forget what you truly love. I am sorry to hear about your sister's accident and I am sorry I can't be there for you with some of your health problems. I hope you are doing well. I love and miss you.
~M