Saturday, October 18, 2008

Teenage Drama Queen (Very Short Post)

Updates:
Shippy left.
I went to Heber this weekend.
It was my brother, lindsay, and my grandpa's birthday friday.
I might have cracked my rib.
I'm kinda lost at what to do lately. (in general)
I met Graham on thursday.
I did yard work today.
It is UEA weekend.

Thoughts:
(none)

Quotes:
*There are a terrible lot of lies going about the world, and the worst of it is that half of them are true. (unknown)
*Memories are the treasures that we keep locked deep within the storehouse of our souls, to keep our hearts warm when we are lonely. (unknown)
*Why ruin the way you think of someone when they can't defend themselves, when you can remember them at their best? (m.mabey)

1 comment:

Anthony said...

It is very unlikely that you are without thoughts.

But the Veronicas rock, hence this comment.