Monday, September 8, 2008

A Final Note

Ok. So I lied. I am blogging again.
But there are just a few things I would like to say. I have been hurt alot in the past few days but I'm glad that I was. It made me realize some very important things. Mainly about family, friends, and boys.
Firstly, family.
They are the best things that ever happened to you. You were put in your family for a reason and they will help you through things. They love you, and since they have no choice really, they always will.
Secondly, boys.
They are nice to have around. But when they make you question friendships, or cause unnecessary fights with your friends, or hurt you so badly that they make you cry. Then it just isn't worth it. At least not at my age.
And finally, friends.
They are people you can lean on. Yes you get in stupid fights, but that's ok.
Occasionally you say things you regret. And you wish you could word things a little differently sometimes. And take other things back. You hurt eachother on accident. And sometimes all you want to do is scream at eachother. But best friends should always be there for each other. At least I would want to be that kind of a best friend. I love my best friends. They are amazing.
Rosie Lund, Michelle Price, Morgan Callaway, Lindsay McSweeney, Kyrianna McCullough, Tarynn Leppert, Priscilla Cover, Carly Christensen, Brooke Ramos, Lynley Allen, Madison O'Bagey.
All of those girls have hurt me at one time or another. All of those girls are amazing. I have amazing memories with each one of them. And I always will.

You should always cherish your friends. They will be the ones you remember. Then ones you have the best stories with. The ones you fight with the most. The ones you cry with the most. The ones you love the most. But they are your best friends. And that's what they are for.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know...for one who decided that she was going to keep blogging you don't do it very often...