Monday, December 29, 2008

Daddy-o

I have realized that I say some words to often. For instance, the words "so" and the phrase "heck yes". Haha. I mean it is not necessarily a bad thing, but I suspect it gets kind of old. Anyway. So I haven't blogged in a little bit and I don't really feeling like catching people up on everything so I am just going to share some random stuff that is on my mind.

I went to my dad's for dinner today. That is always kind of weird cuz my mom and him never got married and then my dad has other kids who have kids who are anywhere from 2 months old to eleven years old. Makes it awkward cuz the kids are all getting so big. I mean I love that side of my family, it is just kind of hard to go over there sometimes, cuz I feel like I don't really fit it very well. And to make it even more awkward, my dad's wife's cousin came over for dinner too. Which meant I had some lady I don't even know, giving me weird looks. And I love my dad, but he does this thing where he asks me what I have been up to lately and then five minutes later he will repeat the exact same thing to everyone else and sometimes he even gets it wrong. Haha. But he makes it look like we talk alot and that he knows so much about me, but he really doesn't. So tonight I talked to my half-sister, Abbey, and she asked if dad and I talk alot and I told her no. She seemed kind of surprised. Which, weirdly enough, didn't surprise me. But then Abby and I talked for a good hour and played with her two adorable sons, Austin ("Tex") and Gabe. They are both so cute. But yeah. I went to my dads which was fun, but it is always a little hard. And Abby is definitely amazing though, she is always so nice to me and doesn't even care about the whole history about our dad. She even offered to let me stay at her house this summer in California which is so cool. And if things pan out the same as they are now, I might surely take her up on the offer.

However. I have to stop writing cuz Megan needs her laptop. But I just felt like writing about today. And thoughts I guess.

Oh and I recieved a letter from Austin on saturday. Man that boy is hilarious. Hope you guys are all writing him.

Have a lovely day!

No comments: