Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Can See Clearly Now the Rain is Gone

WOW
So this week has been super crazy but things have been really good actually.
I am more exhausted than ever, but life is really starting to fall into place.
Today I had my Junior Choir concert, and even though half the choir forgot half the words, it was still ok.
Um. Musical Theatre Showcase is thursday and I am really excited.
Also. I am making fudge with my Grandma tomorrow and I made caramel with my mom Sunday.
Ok. So I officially have a talent representative who lives in LA. Exciting right?! I have a three year contract, unless I act in a movie, which then he will be my rep for as long as I want. Yeah. I'm super excited. I start recieving audition dates on the 22nd.
What else?
OH! So last night I finally wrote back to Austin and it crazy how much I haven't told him. Thinking about it now I even forgot about some stuff to tell him. But it was really nice to write him again.
Hm. So i have an english test tomorrow. An APUSH test and a spanish oral test on thursday. And a chemisty test on friday. But I'm really not worried.
Oh and saturday is the murder mystery dinner and it is Harry Potter themed. Annie P wrote the story and everyone gets there own part. well.... I got Looney Luna Lovegood. :D I am so excited. Becca and I are watching the first and fifth Harry Potter's on friday night to prep for the dinner. It is going to be SOOOO fun.
Anyway. My little sister has fallen asleep in my floor and I need to do some chemistry homework. So maybe I will write more later.

Nighty Night.
Sleep Tight.
Don't let the bed bugs bite.
And if they do punch them black and blue.
Cut them in two.
Half for me, Half for you.


Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

Anthony said...

Um... why exactly do you have a rep guy? I mean, it's like BEYOND cool... just... is there an ultimate purpose or goal here?

Audrey said...

Audition dates? Goodness girl! Finally your talent will be able to be shown off for millions!

Love ya!